Children Development

Children development(CD) used to be called as children psychology(CP). But, four differences are outlined in the children development book. I try not to open the book and see how much I can recite at this moment. You have to know that my answer may not be correct. The first difference is that CP is forcusing on products or outcome of children behavior, while CD views more their procedures of becoming the way they behave. The second difference is that CP only does research on children who are between preschool and elementary school, while CD from the infant to adolerence. The third, CP is investigating the role of children behavior, while CD do more development work. The fourth is what. Well, now I am falling into a pause of my memory retrieving process. I would just guess it. Sorry! I just started my study on this book and it is still my short memory stage. I guess they must be their goals in which CP focus on the variety of behaviors, but CD take acount of the course and foundations of baby born, mother's health, children social environment, and so on. I think I am finished. If anyone has doubts of my memory that he should go and check with references, OK?

沒有留言:

張貼留言