Bloom's Taxonomy

The learning skills were classified into three domains, as cognitive, effectiveness, and psychomotor, which is so called Bloom's Taxonomy. Bloom's Taxonomy is a hierachy that all three domains have different sublevels. As taking a teacher test, we ought to memory the sublevels in details. I was exposed to the sublevels so many times that I think I can write them down without seeing the book. The cognitive domains have six major sublevels, as knowledge, comprehension, analysis, application, systhesis, and evaluaion. It is said learners acquire knowledge, then understand its meaning, and so on. The last is to assess and conclude what has been learned. It is not complicated, but our test has made it difficult. The other day, my colleague talked me the cognitive sublevels such as synthesis and evaluation were changed. She was not sure what is now for these two sublevels. I didn't know what they were either. As I searched from the internet, the synthesis could also be seen as creation, where evaluation as critic thinking, and they should be switched with each other in hierachy. Well, well, well. I think many people are just too wise to make it difficulty to memorize, because I doubt about the switch. We however can't object to their minds because they are our gods. They control our fates.
The above is cognitive domain. I have to keep on writing the effectiveness domain. The effectiveness domain has five sublevels, which are reception, response, valuing, organization, and characterization accordingly. The last is psychomotor domain, which contains preception, set, imitation, mechanism, complex response, adaption, and creation. Hurry! I am done.

沒有留言:

張貼留言