Cooperation Learning

Nowadays, teacher tends to utilize cooperation learning in the class. Students get kicks on the stages to present what they have learned, while teacher steal moments of relaxation. I was involved in learning all kinds of curricula in a class. Teacher divided class to seven groups and each group studied different subjects. I remembered our group were studying core curriculum, then we discussed and finalized our agreements in twenty minutes. Later, we were taken apart to form different groups with different people. In the new group, each person instructed what she or he had learned. After all, I have learned more about core curriculum, but little about other curricula. Though, I went home with little concept, I had to read over those curricula for myself. The cooperation learning forces students to exchange knowledge. Johnson and Johnson mentioned the advantages of cooperation learning as PIG’S Face. What is PIG’S Face? Well, I have to prompt with my memory now. P is as positively, I as individual, G as group, S as social development, and F is as face to face. Wait! I don’t think I can describe the details of PIG’S Face here.

1 則留言:

  1. 我想這是口語化的英語。I am heading to...我正在整裝出發中,準備前往山上。
    如果你寫的,可以用其它的字如plan, plot替代,如果別人寫的,大概意思知道即可。

    回覆刪除