Weasel Wish Happy New Year to Chicken

終於完成初稿了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
【黃鼠狼給雞拜年 Weasel Wish Happy New Year to Chicken 】
(Script for elementary school grade five)(道具 10個大紙箱/for role players to wear)
1. There are three weasels, who are searching for food, then they find something ahead. (音樂/ Pop go the weasel)
2. Weasels come to chicken house and say, “Happy New Year everybody!”
3. Rooster replies, “Thank you and you.”
4. Weasel A: “This new year is Chicken year. Do you have any good news??”
5. Rooster: ”Yes, I do. My wives are hatching eggs and we expect new babies.”
6. Weasel B: “Congratulation! May we see where the eggs are??”
7. Here come Rooster’s wives. Hen A and Hen B each has one egg.
8. Weasel C: ”We have to go because we did not sleep yesterday. Good-bye.”
(配樂/Pink panther)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. When weasels leaving, they steal one egg from them.
10. Hen A and Hen B find out one of the eggs is missing. They argue with each other over the only egg left, “This egg is mine!!”
11. Rooster says, “If you both go on fighting, I will break this egg. I mean it.”
12. They both say, “No, you can’t do that. We need a baby.”
13. Rooster asks, “But, what should we do about the egg??”
14. Hen A and Hen B both say: “we will hatch it.”
15. Rooster asks, “Can two hens hatch one egg??”
16. Audiences: ”No ways!!”
17. Hen A and Hen B: “ We can take turn.”
18. (音樂/ Pop go the weasel)Two days later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19. The cute and lovely chick is born. (道具)蛋殼破裂小雞出來
20. Chick asks, “Who is my dad??”
21. Audiences, “Rooster!!”
22. Chick asks again, “Who is my mom??”
23. Hen A and Hen B both reply, “We are.”
24. Chick say, “I am so lucky, I have two moms.”
25. Chick asks, ”I am going to school. Who can take me to school??”
26. Hen A and Hen B both reply, “We can.”
27. Hen A, Hen B, and chick say, “Let’s go to school.”
28. (音樂/ Pop go the weasel)
The end.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**role cast演員們:
weasel A___________ weasel B _____________ weasel C __________egg________
rooster ____________ Hen A ____________ Hen B __________ chick ___________

1 則留言:

  1. Before long, our school was to participate an English winter camping and I accidentally saw a requesting message posting on a website BBS about how to translate黃鼠狼給雞拜年in English, then I came up with a drama plot. This year is the year of Chicken. As I searched for stories about weasel and chicken, I rewrote many phrases and consulted with some friends of mine about how to direct a drama, because I have never written nor directed any drama before. On the next morning I went back to school to direct the play “Weasels Wish Happy New Year To Chicken”. At first, I divided the 25 students class into five groups. Each group was asked to choose their role group as Monkey, Weasels, Rooster, Hens, and Chick/Eggs respectively. I provided them with 12 big boxes along with computer printed 2x2 pictures to glue on. Students had to decorate their boxes. I also changed the script to fit students’ idea when the rehearsal began. It was because some students tended to complain about their roles and play time. I thought the play were to go on smoothly if they could practice some more. I was surprised they showed their enthusiasm about practice. That was three days camping and they worked hard to make their costumes. They all were so eager to play. They showed their patience while I taught them the song of “pop goes the weasel.” I was pleased they could cooperate with me. Tomorrow is the last day of our camping and we will present our drama. I hope everything will go on just fine. (written on the day before the presentation)

    回覆刪除