Winter Camping

Yesterday, I turned my lesson plan for the English winter camping. Our school will hold on a winter camping for students. I am responsible for fifth graders, since I taught some classes in fifth graders and knew some students already. Our topics are vary and they have been discussed and divided to several events in three days. Those topics basically include story-telling, living style, greeting, nature study, writing class, computer, theme study, and presentation. The story section is assigned to American teacher. Kids will go to MacDonald restaurant to place their orders. My theme subject is Chinese New Year, while lower grade kids are learning Easter. It is so convenient now to exchange resources from my colleauges. My lesson plan took only a couple days. I am looking forwards to seeing the real exciting moment.

沒有留言:

張貼留言