pirate life

Suddenly, I felt I could hardly get into my sleep. I put myself together and moved aside to turn the stereo on. The CD played again from the beginning. This was Boyzone's best selection which I bought from flea market for a cheaper price. I knew it was a pirate CD, but I didn't have enough money to spend so I purchased it anyway. I really liked these love songs which I had listened for several days. There was one song I was very familiar with, "Ben, most people would turn you away, I don't listen to the words they said." He sang quite different from Michael Jackson. I thought most movies could motivate my soul, but not this one. The movie of "Ben" did broke my heart after I finished the episode. I once loved this song very much, but my feeling was gone completely. I hated mice and I couldn't bear with them. I wished I had never watched that movie "Ben". It was many years past by and I listened to this song again by Boyzone. I think I don't hate it now. Beside this song, I also like many other songs in this CD. In the end, I know I will buy a legal CD from Boyzone to dwindle the sin in a part of my pirate life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言