Creactivity

Creativity is very important for study. Some say it comes from nature, while others think it can also be learned by people. Creativity is not everything, but has four characteristics, as originality, flexibility, fluency, and elaboration mentioned byTorrance. My friends say my writing skills are improving. I think it is because I learn how to create my thought and make it more interesting. I learn to imply creative thinking for my writing. It is necessary to put more words and sentences after a topic. Therefore, creative thinking is divergent and numerous. In the beginning, I used to write whatever I can, then gradually I know how to make my writing smooth and flexiable. The change is elaborative and slow to me. But I think it is a long way process and I ought to be patient. As time past by, I also learn only creactivity is not enough, there is another type of thinking as critical thinking. The critical thinking is just the opposite side of thinking which is convergent and narrowing. When I write a composition, I also have to narrow it down, or put an end to it. The ending is often driven to a conclusion or deduced to a couple lines as well as principle. Practice makes perfect. I think we have to utilize the creative and critical thinking while we do and exercise in our daily life.

4 則留言:

  1. hi all,
    I made some listening exercise yesterday. I would like you to go to the webpage I gave below and download those sound files. Listen to one of them and transcribe everyword you can. post your answer right here (by giving comments) and then I will give you answers.

    Stella


    listening practice file is here at:http://www.geocities.com/yhstella2004/

    回覆刪除
  2. hi paul,
    I just posted something about how to create listening exercise on my linguistic blog. http://yhstella.blogspot.com

    if you are interested, you can go and have a look.

    Stella

    回覆刪除
  3. 我想,這些不是很難。網路上有些類似的,只是我覺得這些生活美語會話,比較像應付考試用的,或許這只是我的想法。
    I work here in England, because I need money to live here, and for equipment for my back. I spend my money for my back. So, I need money only for this.

    OK, my name is Adam. I’m from Poland. I came here one half year ago. I came to England for the music because I was a musician and I played in a band.

    In Latin America, gave a kiss to woman, and yeah usually here may shake hands. I gave a kiss to a friend’s wife that would be pretty in normal in Argentina but not in London. She felt a little bit shy. But, that was it.

    第四個rm file 沒連上網路喔!^^

    回覆刪除
  4. the answers are here::)

    I work here in English because I need money to live here and for equipment for my band. I spend my money for my band, so I need money only for this.

    Ok. My name is Adam. I am from Poland. I came here one and half year ago. I came to English for music because I am a musician and I play in a band.

    In Latin America you give a kiss to women. And, yeah, usually here you may shake hands. I gave a kiss to a friend’s wife. That would be pretty normal in Argentina, but not in London. She felt a little bit shy, but that was it.

    So after the class, you should know what’s called ‘body language’. Body language is also known as non-verbal language. People can communicate with each other without saying a word. For example, we join our forefinger and thumb together to mean ‘ok’.

    回覆刪除