My Highness Professor

This semester I was writing my reflections for my highness professor. It was an option from school while my professor insisted that our group turn in our reflections three times during our practices in the elementary school. At first I wrote two pages as others, then I worked hard to write in English in the following. I did get comments from him. He criticized my writing that I should write in Chinese or I ought to write in a complete sentence because some words looked omitted to him. Heck! All I can say is I am glad this semester being over. You know, the third time I wrote about one third in English. In my opinion, this is my reflection and I want to make it benefit to myself as I wrote in English. His job as our consultant was supposed to check if we did our reflection, that’s all. There are many college professors, I think, some of them don’t know their jobs. They just try to criticize and make themselves different from students. Thus, I believe I must work hard in order to move some hurdles and stones away.

沒有留言:

張貼留言