My favorite teacher

Good morning
Ladies and gentlemen
My name is Jonathan
Today I am going to tell you
About my favorite teacher

My favorite teacher
Her name is teacher Sammy
She is from Australia
She had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes
With a high hill nose.

One day she came to class
She looked as a fairytale
She said “I am a snow white.”
We knew how she came that day.

There must have been some magic
In her old silk dress
For when she place it on her head
She began to dance around.
She could laugh and play
Just the same as you and me.

She said,
“the sun is hot,
let’s run and have some fun,
before she run away.”
And she waved goodbye,
Saying don’t you cry.
“I’ll be back again some day.

She has moved back to Australia.
I'm missing her so much.
She is my favorite teacher,
I can remember.
Thank you everybody! !

~by Paul

沒有留言:

張貼留言