My second post

I still don't know how to blog, which seems as brag to me. I am learning to write English since I am taking 全民英檢 and it is requested therein. Now it is Sunday afternoon, and I am supposed to read some English for the test. I just can't settle down my mind. Well, I do come and logon the internet. I don't know what else to write. I abide in central Taiwan and work as a practice teacher in an elementary school for half a year. Though the great Education Bureau call us practice student because we have to pass another test to earn a teacher licence, we act as a teacher to students. This is a brand new story for everybody. Anyway, the practice is considered as four courses to complete my educational program which is requested to be an elementary English teacher.

5 則留言:

  1. hi paul,
    Hmm..I've never taken 全民英檢 before..was wondering the English for 全民英檢 :P TOEFL is the only English proficiency test that I've ever taken. However, I used to tutor 2 Taiwanese girls to attend the test. You know what? I used to teach English in 2 elementary schools when I was in Taiwan (in Zhanghua City). For me that experience was very nice; however, I would have to say teaching a big class is not easy at all, especially when you need your students to practice the target sentences. Choosing suitable textbooks is the other challenge for me as well (can still remember going to Taichung city Cave bookstore every weeks :)
    but overall, yeah! that was a very good experience. I miss those kids!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Zhanghwa city has one Cave Bookstore, but none in YuanLin town, where I live right now. The textbooks have to be proofed by the Education Bureau and they look pretty much the same by many publishers. English teachers follow the instruction guidelines mainly. I always give a TPR in the beginning, then tell a story before each class. I am collecting more songs for TPR and stories that I can utilize during the class period. I am still learning from teaching. Hopefully, I can make progress before my presentation which due in the end of November.

    回覆刪除
  3. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    回覆刪除
  4. [size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

    [size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

    [img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

    [size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

    [size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

    [size=72][b]Online zentPendy software programm Mac OS x[/b][/size]
    [size=72][b]Online zentPendy soft programm to [/b][/size]
    [size=72][b]Online zentPendy soft Windows[/b][/size]

    http://www.google.com/

    回覆刪除
  5. ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    回覆刪除