The China Youth Corps

The China Youth Corps known as 救國團 in Chinese established a garden party this morning. I was asked to come to help. I came in the early morning with little sad mood and was assigned to the Taiwanese speech contest. My work is to ring the bell once at the three minutes and twice at the four minutes from the starting of the each speech. It was quite interesting that I have never don't this kind of job. When the competition started, some parents protested because the rule of speech time wasn't clarified on the bulletin sheet. The second student of low graded elementary school proceeded only one minute and twenty seconds. Some said the rule was posted on the internet, while some judges said there was a common rule. I had no idea about the rule, but everyone in the auditorium kept questioning on me. I was an ignorant person, though they thought I should have written properly. The contest was finally ended with peace. I got out of there before noon. It was a ridiculous set-up at least from one of many contests. The corps was not the same as I used to cognie, I pondered and sighed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言