English class

Hi! Good morning! there. I just did a new song: Hickory, dickory dock. After that, I told another story: the mouse and the sausage. It took about 10 minutes to complete. The TPR and the story are closely tied, so fifth grade students seemed to like both of them in a row. I used colored words (blue and red) for the song and two pictures, a mouse and a sausage. Students were amazed by the French tale, when I said the hotdog(sausage) found his friend inside the hot pot. I replaced the sausage with hotdog which mightbe easier for my students to understand. Somehow, I like this combination with this TPR song and the mouse story. I will schedule to present this combo during my observation for my practice training.

2 則留言:

  1. hee..it sounds quite fun! you must be very creative!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I am learning to be creative and critical person.^^

    回覆刪除