story teller

I was a country boy. I used to run away from my house. It seemed I would show up only at lunch time or supper period. I didn't know how to tell a story because I seldom heard any story when I was a kid. I didn't think of learning from story book except textbook I read in the past. But things have changed, I am going to be an elementary teacher. I took children literature at college and got impression with those tales by Grimm brothers and Anderson. When I was in the college, I managed to tell some non-fiction stories which were made up by myself. However, I paid more attention to what professor had taught. Now, I instruct every class starting with a tale. I find it is very exciting to react with my students when story proceeding. I hope I can learn more skills, so my students have interests to study English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言