Catepillar

OK, it's play time. I want to be a catepillar. You all have to be everything. I am always hungry and I need to eat something. My head is green and I am walking. What do I do? Yes, I am walking. Everybody repeat with me. I walk, and walk, and walk. I find a banana and I eat it. But my head become yellow. I go on walking, I walk, and walk, and walk. I meet strawberry and eat it. My head become red. I walk, and walk, and walk. I will go to your place and you ask me "How are you Catepillar?" I will say "Who are you?" You should say "I am a ruler, Catepillar." I claim "I am hungry, I want to eat you. Yummy. Yummy." Then, turn to class and ask "What I've eaten? 我吃了什麼?" Lead the class to say, "I've eaten a banana, and a strawberry, and a ruler." Everybody please repeat after me. I go on walking, and walking, and walking. Find other students to eat..... When the line is too long, I might say"I burst out!" Evryone should say," go home." The last one to get home will be the Catepillar for next play.
I just design this play, because the unit is "This is a ruler." Though, I have not done on my class. I hope my class will like this.

沒有留言:

張貼留言