An adventure

It was a stormy night.
I opened my eyes.
The rain tapped hard on my window.
“Do you hear what the rain is saying?” said a voice.
I turned on my lamp.
And my sister stood in the doorway.
She wore her raincoat and held a flashlight.
“It’s saying, Come now!” my sister said.
“We have to go to the tree house.”

I didn’t want to leave my warm, cozy room.
But, I had a feeling my sister was right.
Some interesting thing was going to happen.
My sister said, just put on your raincoat.
I pulled on my sneakers and grabbed my backpack.

There was a mysterious tree house.
My sister and I climbed into the tree house.
It was filled with books.
The tree house was a magic.
All we had to do was point to a picture and wish to go there.
It could take us to the places in the books.

There was a whirlwind in the book.
It was a twister.
When we pointed to the twister, our tree house rose to the air.
“Ahhhhhh!”
“What was that, it was a scream!”
“Where are we now?”
“Let’s look out the window.”

“Oh look, it’s so beautiful, green trees, and apples, and pears, and butterflies, and birds.”
“There is a little old woman. She is coming up here.”
“Let’s go out and say hello to her, then we can find out where we are”
“Helloooooo!”
“You are welcome to the land of the Munchkins.”
Said the old woman.
“Please follow the yellow brick road, a great wizard is waiting for you.”
Then the old woman disappeared.

When my sister and I follow the yellow brick road, suddenly a breast leaped out of the trees.
It was a lion ahead of me.
I tried to move, but I couldn’t move.
The lion jumped over me, and my sister.
I thought we were dead meats.
But the lion jumped too far and hit a steel man.
I found a scarecrow beside me.
I knew I must in the book of the wizard of Oz.

Suddenly, I was awake, when my sister whispered me to go home.
I realized I had the wizard book on the table,
while I was fast sleep in the library.

沒有留言:

張貼留言