Early in the Saturday morning

I wake up as week day's time. Two day workshop on university had fueled my energy again. Most of students, actually we are practice teachers, fell to sleep, from time to time. We are not interested in what they speeched. We just wanted practice hour stamps. Some of members didn't show up, but asked others to sign fake signitures. It was not important matter because we got too much practice hours from local workshop separately. The benefit of this gathering is to meet our beloved classmates from all over the islands. Yesterday, we skipped one section and went out for break tea and lunch. All of a sudden, the earth vibrated largely. We knew it was an earthquake, but it was much smaller than 921. It reminded us what had been doing the crazy night of 921. I was surfing the internet, and the lamp fell from the desk somehow I managed to catch it before breaking off. The measure was 7.0, but it happened far away from our place. This morning the sun is shining and warm. It seems a beautiful day for me. I shall go now, bye!

2 則留言:

  1. The post day and time is not on Taiwan time, but I am lazy to correct it. Too many corrections are needed here. Hee!

    回覆刪除
  2. hi paul, can you invite me to join your blog? you can go to setteing=>member

    my mail : yuhuachen_stella@yahoo.com.au

    so i can read your blog as soon as you post it :) thank you.

    Stella

    回覆刪除