writing on composition

This morning, I continued reading my English book which was a book I prepared for Tofel. This section was about compostion. I believed I read before, but it seemed foreign to me. However, I was surprised about some pages which stated how to begin a composition. It outlined several ways that looked familiar to me. The first one was to begin with a story. I was immediately falling to yesterday session when I speeched to students. I always told story to begin a session, didn't I. Did both writing and teaching merge as one. Should I write composition as if I am preparing a lesson plan? Then, I kept on reading. The second one was to begin with contrasting. I thought I was good at this one, because Tofel test gave all this kind of problem for examinee. While I am sleeping, others tend to lie awake. The third one is to pervide questions. This seemed to be used in a speech as beginning. The fourth one is to explain the topic. This was elementary students' preference. The fifth one is to begin with a proverb. I think I will skip this one because I can't memorize a thing. The sixth one is to begin with self feeling about the topic. I feel like this topic give me some hint and so on. These six ways were extraordinary for me, see, I still remember in my brain. It seems I put them in my long term memory since the morning.

沒有留言:

張貼留言