Credit Card

Credit card is more than a banking card that people can loan money from the credit card or the bank. Nowaday, people can charge to credit card in advance then pay later. It seems many people like to use it, while some people prefer to use cash instead. I always like to use it. The reasons will be described as following.
The first reason is that I don't need to prepare cash all the time. I don't need to carry much money and changes in my pocket. It is inconvenient for me to withdraw money, when sometime I have problem finding a bank or banking machine. The second reason is that the credit card is a sign of personal credit. When merchant charges my credit card through the telephone line, he or she will be noticed my prominent credit. The third reason is when my monthly payment can't reach properly to my account, I still can spend without much money at hand. Sometime when there are sales going on in the shop, I can also purchase goods and other necessity in advance.
Of course, people have discrepancy on their opinions about their consumption behaviors. I tend to prefer using credit card for the above reasons, though there is a high interest along with it if money transfer is delated.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Peng,
    Thank you for your brief comment. The typhoon is way and today the sun is shining bright. I woke up late and have to run for a tutor job now. Bye~

    回覆刪除