Water Plant

Water plant may be written as aquatic plant. Since I bought two tiny aquariums where only peacock fishes were raised, I have great interest about the life of peacock fish and some aquatic plants. The reason I grow two glass boxes, because I am afraid one is not enough and with two I can separate small fishes from big fishes. Yesterday I went to attend a class of aquatic plant. There teacher introduced not only the pictures of many kinds of aquatic plants, but also got us touring the campus pool. The pool is established like a river, but only eighty meters long and one meter wide. It is easy for me to jump from a bank to another bank. However, there are more than twenty species therein and it became hard for me to distinguish their names. I was surprise many peolple can call their names by their appearances. It was great that I learned many names in a day, like lily, and goldfish watergrass. At last of the class, I was filled with basic knowledge of aquatic plant and subsided my loquacious mood.

沒有留言:

張貼留言