鄧麗君 時の流れに身をまかせ/我只在乎你 English/英文歌詞 ~






Hold my heart within your hands
 See the love inside unfold
 Use the magic in your touch
 You'll know that I just love you so much
 Look inside my eyes you'll see
 All the ways our love can be
 Giving my heart to you
 Show that love will see us through

 Chorus:
 You know my heart and how I feel it every way
 I have always tried to be the best I can 
There are chances that you find me falling on my knees 
Trying hard to find the way to make it right
 So I'm begging you please, don't ever go away
 Cause I can't live a day without having you with me

 I know there will be hard times
 Times where we can't see the light
 Hold my hand and hold me tight
 Say you'll believe love is right
 It's not an easy road
 Each of us will have our roads
 Why don't we share it now
 We'll put through it somehow

沒有留言:

張貼留言