Poker game

I like to play poker cards since I was a kid. Poker game seems very popular. When there is a poker game, there are joy and laughs. I learned from my brothers and neighborhood kids. I think I am good at poker game and my skills have shown in excellent grade on mathematics. Nevertheless, the poker game is forbidden in our house. My father wouldn’t let his children play, and all we had played were under the table. Father thought poker game tended to addict in gambling. On the contrary, school teachers like to promote the poker games for teaching calculation and recreation purpose.Nothing is extreme right or wrong. After growing up, I don’t addict to gamble because of our family rules. I think my father is great to turn the poker cards away from my life. I don’t object to playing cards for fun, but it should keep alert that poker card may lead to gambling according to media survey. In addition, the internet gambling becomes one of the dangerous and sly place for kids and teenagers. We ought to look into what poker game really can do in our lives. As experts suggest that the randomness always control the poker game like lottery, though skills play minimal factors. Therefore, we should take poker game in serious concerns.

沒有留言:

張貼留言