Dental cleaning competition

This morning I went to see those students, who are the representatives of our school to take part in dental cleaning contest in the end of November. They have been training for one month and I am kind of busy on other thing until now. I am back to join them as a teacher. We give quiz for them to practice. Today, their scores are fair, so school nurse is worried about their study and future competition. She hopes our school can remain the champion of our county and ask them to come to drill room every day from now on.
Practice makes perfect. It seems the right words to depict all kinds of competition. However, these kids are not concentrating on their work. The practice is boring and their main thoughts are restricted to achieve a win for our school. This is an awkward situation for them. Nevertheless, I myself receive this great opportunity to access the dental cleaning knowledge. Before that, I know little about dental fundaments. I feel so lucky to learn with students on the oral health and personal hygiene. I hope I can continue to contribute with my effort and get along with them well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言