Dodge Ball

This week our school has dodge ball competition for grade four, five, and six. I had to take care of a class while their teacher was responsible for contests on Wednesday. I was told to lead students to the sidelines of the contest. I also watched several games. Some students were my students in the English class and I didn’t forget to give some advices. Though I hate dodge ball, students seemed to like the competition. The competition brought class together to cope with other classes. It was fun to watch them running around the court. I don’t know why the dodge ball is so popular in Taiwan. It is weird to me. It is kind of violence by hitting people to win the game. Most of students are just running to escape the slapping. I know it is hard to change people’s thoughts, but I tell other teachers what I think of this sport. The dodge ball is not proper for students because it only teaches majority to escape from the surrounding.

沒有留言:

張貼留言