Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King 孫悟空大戰豬妖精

Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King (drama script)
孫悟空大戰豬妖精

改編
錄音:http://youtu.be/yhPppHher-o
Reader: Long ago, a Monk from the East was going a journey to the west for the Holy Scriptures, who was accompanied by Monkey King, his disciple. Monkey King nevertheless was very powerful and protected his master from any harm. It was a long journey and they came all the way to a place they had never been before.
(旁白:從前,有個東方和尚要到西方取經,他被武功高強的孫悟空保護著。這是一段漫長的旅程,他們卻來到一個不知名的地方。)

Monkey: Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest. We can move on anytime.
孫悟空:師傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。

Monk: I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
唐三藏:沒關係,等回再休息吧。看吧!前面不遠就有人家了。

(動作:孫悟空仔細地扶唐僧繼續行走,同時另一場老媽、老爸、小姐出場。)

Reader: There was a village and a house. Inside the house, there was a young girl, who was crying very hard. It seemed she was begging her parents for something.
旁白:在那間房子內,有一位年輕女子哭泣著,她正向她父母要求什麼似的。

Girl: Daddy, Mommy, I, I don’t want to marry that pig monster. He is so ugly.
小女子:爸媽,我不要嫁給豬妖。他長得太醜了。

Woman: Honey, hurry up. You know. The monster is coming to marry you. If you marry him, then all our village will be saved.
婦人:女兒,豬妖來娶妳了,如果妳聽媽的話,嫁給他,全村的人就可以免於一死了。

Reader: The parents were dropping tears beside the girl in the house. At the same time, the monk from the East and Monkey King had arrived at the door. Monkey King however tried to read the words on the door.
(旁白:老媽、老爸在房內一邊擦淚。這時,唐僧和孫悟空來到門前,孫悟空看著門上的字。)

Monkey: I hope I can read these words written on the door. I know only the letters, “F-O-R-T-U-N-E”. Look, this house is so big and wide.
孫悟空:我希望我能讀門上的字,「福」,這家房子真大、寬廣。

Monk: My dear, you see! I have asked you to learn more English words, but you know only 26 letters.
唐三藏:你看,我教你要唸書,結果你還是只知道二十六個字母。
I wonder if you can find a job after your graduation from Yan Feng Elementary School.
我懷疑當你從炎峰國小畢業後,是否能夠找到自己喜歡的工作。
Anyway, that would be many years after. Now, you just have to help me to the west for the Holy Scriptures.
不過,那可是幾年後的事,現在最重要的事,先幫我到西方取經吧。

Reader: Suddenly, the door was opened, and an old lady came out asking.
旁白:突然間,一個婦人把房門打開了。

Woman: Who are you exactly?
婦人:你們是何方人?

Monk: O-mee-to-fou, Be good! Be good! Madam, I am the Monk from the East. If you don’t mind, I’m wondering if we can stay here for a while?
唐三藏:阿彌陀佛!善哉善哉,我是從東方前往西天取經的和尚,想借貴地休息一下,不知方便否?

Woman: Oh, I thought you are escapees from the circus. Anyway, please come in. My goodness, maybe, you can save my daughter, my family, and the whole village.
婦人:我以為是馬戲團的人,原來是東方來的高僧,失敬,失敬,您或許可以幫助我們?

Monk: Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. I see you are frightened from your face. May I ask what had been happening?
唐三藏:施主莫怕,請仔細說清楚一點嗎?

Woman: My goodness, here appears a Pig Monster. And, he wants to marry my daughter tonight. We are all afraid to death.
婦人:高僧,您有所不知,我們這裡出現一個豬妖,他今天就來要跟我女兒成親,大家都怕死了。

Monk: Calm down, madam. Here is my disciple, he has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
唐三藏:施主別怕,我這徒弟武功高強,也許他能幫上你們。

Woman: Is it he? But he looks like only a normal monkey.
婦人:是他嗎?他看起來只是一隻猴子而已。

Monkey: Do you think so? I guess you need another pair of glasses.
孫悟空:妳這樣說嗎? 我看妳真的該換付眼睛算了。

Woman: My goodness, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every time, they were defeated by the Pig Monster. You’d better watch out tonight.
婦人:這‥這豬妖大家都鬥不過他,您們今晚可要小心。

Monkey: Is the Pig Monster really so scary? I’d like to see how great he is.
孫悟空:這豬妖真的那麼可怕嗎?我倒要領教一下。



scene 2

Reader: All of a sudden, there was a wind and all of them had stood up trembling from head to toe, the young girl also was frightening and embraced toward her mother.
(旁白:這時起了風聲,老媽一家嚇得站起來混身發抖,小姐也嚇得直往老媽懷抱。)

Monkey: All of you stay inside the house, no matter what happens.
孫悟空:你們不管發生什麼事都要躲在房內。

Reader: Monkey King then turned into the young girl’s appearance, and revealed a section of red sleeves. At that moment, Pig Monster has arrived at the door with laughter.
(旁白:悟空變成小女子模樣,並露出一段紅袖子。豬八戒大笑地走上門來。)

Pig: Darling, here I am. Please come to me. We will be a couple tonight.
豬八戒:小娘子,我來了,別害羞。我們今晚就要結婚了。
Come on. Please come to me. Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so tender. I am sure I can make you happy.
娘子來,來,不要怕,雖然我點醜,但很溫柔,一定會讓你過上好日子的。

Reader: The Pig Monster came gently and pulled the girl’s red sleeve out. The girl, who was disguised by Monkey King, made some shy looks, but sometimes would show her original monkey's behaviors.
(旁白:豬八戒跑上去輕輕拉住紅袖子,把小娘子拖了出來,小娘子作出害羞的樣子,有時又做出猴子的模樣。)

Monkey: Don’t look at me like that. I’m shy.
孫悟空:別這樣看我,我會害羞的。

Pig: Darling. why do you act like a monkey.
豬八戒:小娘子,你為啥像猴子一樣?

Monkey: Oh, it is because I am happy, I will tickle.
孫悟空:我高興的時候,覺得癢,會自然抓一抓。

Pig: Fine. OK. OK. Then, let’s go to the bedroom.
豬八戒:嗯嗯,高興就好!我們快入洞房吧。

Reader: The girl, as disguised by Monkey King, felt headache and hesitated, but soon drew the Pig Monster outside of the house.
(旁白:小娘子作出傷腦筋的樣子,又把八戒拉出外面。)

Pig: Wow, honey, why are you so powerful?
豬八戒:哇,小娘子你好大的力氣啊。

Monkey: Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. I think we’d better go to your house instead.
孫悟空:夫君,你長得那麼醜,會嚇壞我雙親,我們還是去你那兒吧?

Pig: Fine. OK. OK. That’s a great idea. Let’s go.
豬八戒:嗯嗯,這樣也很好。 走吧!

Reader: Both of them walked out, but the girl gradually showed the sore of her feet after couple steps. Pig Monster helped her with great care.
(旁白:兩人走了幾步,小女子做出腿疼摔了一下的樣子,八戒忙扶起她,做出疼惜的樣子。)

Monkey: I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?
孫悟空:我一個弱小女子,哪裡能走這麼遠?夫君背我吧?

Pig: Carry you on my back? Fine. OK. OK. You’re my wife after all. Come on baby.
豬八戒:背妳?嗯嗯行行,誰讓妳是我的娘子呢?我們就出發了。

Reader: The Pig Monster walked and walked, but seemly got tired, while the girl tickled with happiness.
(旁白:八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的樣子。小女子在他背上抓耳搔腮,非常高興。)

Pig: Darling, why are you so heavy?
娘子,你怎麼變得這麼重啊?

Monkey: Do you think so? Don’t you want to carry me?
孫悟空:不是我重,只怕你不想背我吧?

Pig: Yes, I do. I do.
豬八戒:我背我背。

Reader: The Pig Monster fell down after a long walk.
(旁白:八戒體力不支,摔了一跤。)

Pig: But, Darling, where are you? Why can’t I see you?
豬八戒:娘子,妳在哪兒?我看不見妳了!

Monkey: Honey, I am here. Up here.
孫悟空:夫君,我在這兒。遠達的地方。

Pig: Darling, Why did you go so far?
豬八戒:妳怎麼摔到那麼遠的地方去了?

Monkey: That’s your fault.
孫悟空:都是你害的。

Pig: Darling, I’m sorry.
娘子,對不起。

Monkey: You look so tired, and I feel painful. Let’s have a rest.
孫悟空:看你這麼辛苦,我也摔疼了,那就休息休息吧。

Pig: Have a rest? That’s good idea. Let’s have a rest.
豬八戒:太好了,我們就休息一下吧。

Monkey: Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know who you are and where you come from. You must tell me the truth first.
孫悟空:撒嬌地說:夫君,你是哪裡的神仙,我都還不知道,怎麼能嫁給你呢?你可要告訴我。

Pig: Alas, Don’t mention it. I was a marshal from the heaven. I could fly between heaven and the world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Jade Emperor. So I became a pig. That’s why I am so ugly.
豬八戒:唉!別提了,想當年我本是天上的天篷元帥,上天入地,不面威風。只因冒犯了嫦娥,被玉皇大帝貶下凡塵,錯投豬胎,長成這般模樣。

Monkey: Yes, you look too ugly to meet people.
孫悟空:虧你長得這麼醜,還敢出來見人。

Pig: I didn’t’ want to come here. Guansheeyin asked me to wait for a monk.
豬八戒:本來我也不想出來,只是南海觀世音叫我在這裡等候前往西天取經的僧人。

Monkey: You said you were an immortal in the heaven. Why can’t you carry me? It’s impossible.
孫悟空:你說自己是天上的神仙,怎麼連我都背不動,真讓人難以相信。

Pig: I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?
豬八戒:我真的是天上的神仙,妳幹嘛不信呢?

Monkey: Show me your strength then.
孫悟空:那妳拿出點本事來瞧瞧。


Scene 3


Reader: Pig Monster took out his rake and played. The girl nodded, but held his rake instantly and pulled away. Pig Monster was sent to near far and wondering.
(旁白:豬八戒從後面拿出鐵耙,舞了起來,小女子暗暗點頭。當八戒舞到小女子面前,被小女子一把抓住,往石山後面一拖,八戒被拖了過去。)

Pig: Oh, no. Darling, why are you so strong?
豬八戒:娘子,你怎麼這麼大的力氣?

Monkey: Touch me out if you can.
孫悟空:有本事你碰我呀!

Pig: I can’t. Don’t fool me any longer.
豬八戒:不要開玩笑了。

Reader: Pig Monster tried to pull harder, but still hadn’t found out whom he was pulling out.
(旁白:八戒做出用力拖的樣子,沒有發現拖出來的卻是孫悟空。)

Monkey: You silly little Pig. Look, who am I?
孫悟空:呆子,看看我是誰?!

Pig: My god. You are the Monkey King.
豬八戒:齊天大帝,我的媽呀!

Reader: Pig Monster tried to run away, but was caught by Monkey King. Both of them fought for a while, but Pig Monster was defeated and pressed by Monkey King and couldn’t move at all.
(旁白:八戒轉身想跑,被悟空攔住,兩人打了起來。八戒不是對手,被悟空壓住,不能動彈。)

Monkey: You silly! Dare you harm other girls any more?
孫悟空:呆子,看你還敢不敢害人不成?

Pig: No, I dare not!
豬八戒:不敢了,不敢了。

Monkey: Dare you marry them?
孫悟空:你可還敢在這裡娶老婆?

Reader: Monkey King let go the Pig Monster. Pig Monster turned around and tried to run, but he was caught again by ear and felt painful.
(旁白:悟空放開,八戒轉身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,痛得直叫。)

Pig: No, no. It’s paining in the ear. Please forgive me, Monkey King.
豬八戒:不敢,饒了我吧!

Monkey: You silly! Where are you going? I’m taking you to meet the Monk from the East.
孫悟空:呆子,想往哪裡跑!我帶你去見師父,唐三藏。

Pig: What? Has the Monk from the East come?
豬八戒:什麼?你說高僧已經來了?

Monkey: Yes, Let’s go.
孫悟空:走吧。

Monkey: Master, please come out. The Pig Monster has been defeated.
孫悟空:師父,請出來吧!豬妖已經投降了。

Monkey: You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
孫悟空:呆子,還不下跪師父?

Monk: Another disciple? What’s up?
唐三藏:徒兒?這是怎麼回事?

Monkey: Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guansheeyin’s request.
孫悟空:師父,他是觀世音菩薩特地叫他在此,等候陪您上西天取經的。

Monk: Oh, I see. Thank Guansheeyin.
唐三藏:哦,多謝觀世音菩薩。

Pig: Master, nice to meet you here.
豬八戒:徒兒見過師父。

Monk: All right. Since now, I will take you as my disciple.
唐三藏:從現在起,你就是我的徒兒。
Well, it’s kind of late. We should move on. Let’s go on.
時間太晚了,徒兒們!快,我們一起上路吧。

(動作:八戒還依依不舍地看著小女子。)

All: Let’s go together.
演員們:大家一起走吧。

(稍微停頓)

All: This is the end of our story. We hope you like it. Thank you and good-by.
演員們:這是我們今天的演出,希望你們會喜歡,再見!

沒有留言:

張貼留言