New School

New school is located in a big town, where is not so far and I can commute everyday. This semester began last week and I had met all my sixth graders, who are tamed by school. I try to treat them nicely, but it seemly get me into trouble. Here carries no English classroom, and I have to teach in the normal classroom with their main classroom teacher aside. Sometimes the classroom teacher would disappear, but most of them are in and out during my instruction. It is annoying, but I have to get used to it.
The first class I simply told them the witch story that I created before. They tended to listen quietly in the first aquaintance. I hope they can continue their well behavior, but it will be impossible for the nature of sixth grade student. Anyway, I shall try my best as days go by.

1 則留言:

  1. Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
    http://www.jiaguwen163.com/Article/xiaopinxiangsheng/yingyujuben/200511/Article_20051114115135.htm

    Reader: Long ago, a Monk from the east was going to a journey to the west, who was accompanied by Monkey King. Monkey King was very powerful and he tried to protect the Monk as his master. It was a long journey and they came all the way from the east to a place they never saw before.
    Monkey King: Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
    Monk: I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
    Girl: Daddy, Mommy, I, I don’t want to marry that monster.
    Woman: Honey, hurry up. The monster is coming to marry you. If you marry him, then all the village will be saved.
    Monkey King: Here we are. The door is opened wide.
    Monk: Excuse me, I am the monk from the east. Can we stay here tonight?
    Woman: Oh, you are the monk from the east. Please come in. Master, perhaps, you could save my daughter, and my family.
    Monk: Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
    Woman: Master, there is a monster around. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all afraid of him.
    Monk: Calm down, madam. My servant has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
    Woman: Master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every time, they were defeated by the monster. You’d better watch out tonight.
    Monkey King: What? Is the monster really so scary? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.

    Scene 2
    Pig: Darling, here I am. Don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
    Pig: Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I can make you happy.
    Pig: Darling why do you act like a monkey.
    Monkey King: Oh, it is because I am happy, I will tickle.
    Pig: Fine. OK. Then, let’s go to the bedroom.
    Monkey King: Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We’d better go to your house.
    Pig: Fine. OK. That’s a great idea. Let’s go.
    Monkey King: I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?
    Pig: Carry you on my back? Fine. OK. You’re my wife after all. Come on.
    Pig: Darling, why are you so heavy?
    Monkey King: Do you think so? Don’t you want to carry me?
    Pig: Yes, I do. I do. But, Darling, where are you? Why can’t I see you?
    Monkey King: Honey, I am here.
    Pig: Darling, Why did you go up the tree?
    Monkey King: That’s your fault.
    Pig: Darling, I’m sorry.
    Monkey King: You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let’s have a rest.
    Pig: Have a rest? That’s good idea. Let’s have a rest.
    Monkey King: Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know where you come from. You must tell me the truth first.
    Pig: Alas, Don’t mention it. I was a marshal from heaven. I could fly between heaven and the world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Jade Emperor.玉皇大帝 So I became a pig. That’s why I am so ugly.
    Monkey King: Yes, you look too ugly to meet people.
    Pig: I didn’t’ want to come here. Guansheeyin觀世音 asked me to wait for a monk.
    Monkey King: You said you were an immortal in the heaven. Why can’t you carry me? It’s impossible.
    Pig: I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?
    Monkey King: Show me your strength.
    Pig: No. Oh. Darling, why are you so strong.
    Monkey King: Pull me out if you can.
    Pig: I can’t. Don’t fool me any longer.
    Monkey King: You silly little Pig. Look, who am I?
    Pig: My god. You are Monkey King.
    Monkey: You silly! Dare you harm others any more?
    Pig: No, I dare not!
    Monkey King: Dare you marry girls.
    Pig: No, no. Please forgive me, Monkey King.
    Monkey King: You silly, I’m taking you to meet the Monk from the east.


    Scene 3
    Monkey King: Master, please come out. The monster has been defeated.
    Monkey King: You silly, kneel down to meet your master. Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guansheeyin’s request.
    Pig: Master, nice to meet you here.
    Monk: I see! Thank Guansheeyin. Since then, I will take you as my servant.
    Let’s go together.
    All: Let’s go together.

    回覆刪除