Beginning at the School

This semester, I am teaching at the school in a remote mountain. I like this school very much though it is kinda small. My class has a few students who are cute, yet often troublesome. I have never had a class of my own. This is my first time to take care of a class. I hope I will have a great time with them.
Now it is September. In the morning, the clouds travel around the valley and make a great scene with mountain. The sun rises later on, but the temperature stays warm and friendly. In the afternoon, the raindrops start to take over the valley. I live in the dormitory, where the night is dark and calm. The school is desert after Friday, but on Sunday afternoon, teachers will move back and occupy the school again. I have to get used to here soon for students might need my awkward instruction.

沒有留言:

張貼留言