Remote and Isolated Village

Our school is the only school in this remote and isolated village, that contains few people. After the 911 Major Earthquake, the school was complete destroyed, but sooner rebuilt in a distance place. Now, students have to commuted to school by cars. I am the main teacher of grade five class, which involves only five kids, Tina, Joel, Joe, Luke, and John. I teach them, Chinese, Math, and also English. They are far behind from city's kids in every field. I am told one elited student who had transferred to other school. Our school pay attention to my instruction, for this is the most bad behavior class. This morning, I am sufferring from their extremely bad attitude toward me. I know I have to be a little patience. They need extra help from me, though I really don't know what exactly I should do now. Sigh!

沒有留言:

張貼留言