Bee Hive

"It is a bee hive." my students said to me, this morning when we went sweeping roads outside of the school. It looked as a nest I reckoned. Then, all of a sudden, one of my students striked it with his broom. Bees spreaded over on top of our heads. I thought they would run as quickly as I did. But, actually in the opposite way, they kept striking parts of bees with brooms till termination of their lives. They hit bees to death on the road. Too cruel to observe, that studetns don't follow my words. I thought they showed the nature of human being that they wanted being naughty. Teacher Yang immediately came up and asked them to behavior properly. These kids were lucky to have teacher Yang around. She ordered them to stand. I wonder when they could start to follow my commands.

沒有留言:

張貼留言