第九把刀 等一個人咖啡 Cafe Waiting Love

Cafe. Waiting. Love
等一個人咖啡

Prologue 楔子 (英文翻譯 by Paul Shih 2014/8/26)

Now, it's me who stir the top cream on the coffee.
The noise sends out by knocking between the metal and the mug edge.
Ding ding, just like my mood, without rhythm, but is trying to express something.

This is a Jigsaw game, pieces everywhere, however, everyone would want to form a whole like the beginning.
I am excited so far.
I have found out the memory isn't dead, and I'm collecting one by one.
It can't be finished, no dead end to be seen.
At one hand, I try to recall the memory of old parts;
On the other hand, I have to keep on the coming shape.
It's my jigsaw, but seemly a simple, without decorating, straight forwards one.

Knowing that, complex jigsaw is easy to handle, because it is specific and reaching where it's belong.
The more simple jigsaw, the hard it can be finished, such as, the blue skies and green yards.
One can never guess the next piece to be connected.

More and more to be found, I stop and take a deep breath.
I regenerate with some air and courage, in addition with the rich thickness of coffee.
Then, I am about to tell a story...

They said a best-selling book always come with a love story.
What's love and how to love, or beloved, were within.
This is called fortune, only when you can understand it.
Never depend on others, mountain will fall, and people will get old if you wait too long.

I don't know where will I begin at.
If you are waiting for my love story, I don't know yet, and I'm sorry.
You will see.
Maybe you have to wait till the last page.
You will find out the story just starts to happen.
Maybe the story will never grow, never ever.

No one can find out the result of a story in the beginning.
I can't, to say the least.
I have to realize my needs and tell what's my story going for.
Maybe I could find the fortune at the end, but miss my jigsaw in the next step.


沒有留言:

張貼留言