全民英檢 中高級作文 2

題目:(寫一百五十至一百八十個字)

★★★ 如何寫描寫文呢?

也是啟(introduction)、承(point to point explanation, focus with a topic sentence)、轉(move on to main content)、合(sensational ending) 的結構作文:

例一:

My Mom

     ((My mother is a kind and gentle woman.)) She is always very gentle. She takes good care of her children and keeps them all at school. I have two brothers and two sisters. So she gets five children in all. She gives us every comfort we need. We all love her very much. 廣泛性的介紹/聚焦我的媽媽 第一段要有主題句子~~((主題句子))

     My mother has too much to do in bring us up. As our family is not rich enough, my mother always hits to do a lot of work. She gets up very early and sleeps very late every day. She works very hard, yet without complaining. My mother is also a thrifty and industrious woman. She saves every penny that she can to keep everything in order. As she has been busy ever since she was young, she looks older than she really is. Her face is wrinkled, her hair becomes silver white, some of her teeth become movable. But she works as hard as ever. 主體內容

     My mother often says to us," work while you work, play while you play. If you did not work, you will become lazy and of no use to the society." What a good piece of advice it is! We must worth it well and always keep it in our minds. 令人感動的句子



例2
Stay With Me
Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand /我想是真的 我不擅長獵艷尋歡
But I still need love cause I'm just a man /而我需要愛情 因在怎麼說我也只是個人
These nights never seem to go to plan /那些沒約會的 寂寞夜晚
((I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?)) /我不想你離去 你是否會緊握我不放手  
簡單的介紹句子/聚焦((主題句子))

Won't you stay with me? /你會不會留在我身旁
Cause you're all I need /因為 我只需要你
This ain't love it's clear to see /這不是愛 淺顯易見
But darling, stay with me /但親愛的 陪著我
主體內容

 Why am I so emotional? /我為何會如此動情?
No it's not a good look, gain self control /這不是好現象 控制好自己
And deep down I know this never works /在心中某處 感覺這永遠行不通
But could you  lay with me so it doesn't hurt /但你可以躺在我身旁 讓我安心
令人感動的句子



例3
Food and Service in Your Restaurant



55 Chin Shan South Road Sec. 2
TaipeiTaiwan 10603
Taiwan, R.O.C.
21/7/14

Robert Yang
Head Chef
Bob’s Chef Restaurant
No. 16 Beijing East Road
Linya District, Kaohsiung City 802
Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Dear Mr Yang,

Re: Food and service in your restaurant

簡單的介紹句子 I am writing to complain about the standard of food and service in your restaurant.(啟) I had a favorable impression of your restaurant until I actually dined there on Saturday 19th July. (承)聚焦主題句子 The waiters were rude and it took an hour just to order our food. (轉)

When the starter dish came, the chicken was cold so we asked for it to be warmed up. It came back hot because unfortunately someone had put chilli powder into it. My friend was enjoying a dish of fish when she started to chew something very crunchy. She looked at her fork, only to discover half a cockroach. As for my tasteless pork dish, I dread to think what was in it.主體內容

At last, we left the restaurant. Yesterday I received a bill from you for the meal which I have no intention of paying. I hope that you will sort out these problems immediately, so that no other customers should suffer the same experience.結論

Yours sincerely,
(signature)
Mary Wang

沒有留言:

張貼留言