Volcano

Volcano is a mountain and existed in some place on land or under the sea, which tends to erupt with dangerous liquid lava and hazard gas that could burn down surroundings and cause serial tremers. However, it may be a splendid phenomenon and deserved to feel the spectacle of our nature. That is enormous, but I foresee human being also possesses an artificial volcano within one's body. This is similiar to attitude that one would lose control of oneself and erupt all of a sudden. Especially, when the summer is just around the corner, someone may spread harsh and notorious words towards people nearby. As I am careful of my neighbors, I also have to examine myself whether or not my volcano is about to erupt. How to control our own volcano? I don't have any idea. It may be natural and it deserves to wait and see.

沒有留言:

張貼留言