Teaching English

This was the first English class I taught in this semester this morning. The class was new to me that I had to adjust myself to immerse in the third grade student atmoshpere. I recalled I did not teach well in the past that I had hard time to control the third graders. Now it is different and I am well prepared. I started with a nursery song, "Hickory Dickory Dock." I tried to impress students with my gestures. Secondarily, I told them the Sleeping Beauty fairytell with some big pictures. Those pictures were made from digital camera on the Disney's picture book and printed on 非常好色 in 2x2. The third episode was to teach "The Elephant", which had great content to salute the coming Mother's day. The students seemed to rejoice my teaching, and I asked their main teacher to wrap up my teaching as a whole. I also visited my previous office and droped by the principal room. It was a great morning.

沒有留言:

張貼留言