Your Love by May Lyn

Lyrics: All the smooth conversations and sweet faces I've seen it all, I see it all All the time This handwritten love letter's just a piece of paper lying somewhere, long forgotten. Waiting to be thrown into the bin Into the bin Into the bin Cause your lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Was nothing I'm walking alone, Mrs Forever Alone Cause single's how I like it I think life would be so much better If I wasn't attached to anyone I'm not attaching myself to anyone Oh no Cause your lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Was never real And I don't feel anything anymore Since the day I decided to stop lying to myself And I don't think about what we could have been or who you've been seeing or what you're gonna end up doing with yourself Cause my lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Was nothing Our lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Lo-o-o-o-o-ove Was never real Was never real

沒有留言:

張貼留言