Take Notes

I didn't get used to take notes until I went to college. Even now, I seem to take notes in an awful way. Some said taking notes is to write down the important parts, but when I found out the important part and I had already missed the note taking. It was hard to take notes during the instruction. Last year, I took educational psychology course and we didn't have final exam. Professor simply graded from our notes as he frequently emphasized the importance of notes. He wanted our notes to be organized as many as possible. We have to cut the routine notes and stick with some references from outsides of the class. The notes have to be able to add in between, so normal notebook can't suit our needs. Our class had to work together to make the notes heavier and thicker as requested. In the end, Professor didn't have enough time to finish his grading and my notes was left on the University and I had to call my local classmates to put it to the recover trash can, so it won't become a pollution. Sigh! Well, it comes to the end. I
don't like taking notes. I think it is just a temporary stage. It doesn't have to be that formal as professor suggested. But he is dependent on his notes to teach, notes may be necessary. As for me, the course is just a stage for me. I prefer to use textbook and make notes inside the book.

1 則留言:

  1. Be patient. Listen to English every day and find someone to speak to in English.

    回覆刪除