Emotional Development

Emotional dominance can be controlled in childhood through control over the environment. It is because control over the environment becomes increasingly difficult as children grow older. All the children should learn emotional tolerance. When I was a kid, I knew nothing about my emotional behavior. After grow-up, I once was critized by my elder brother. He said that I sometime looked as our father who acted emotionally toward many things. As sons of our father, we had to tolerate his bad tempers. It seems emotions could be inherited. I was totally disgusted by my brother's opinion at that time. But, I examined his words for my behaviors and found his words being accuracy in the way I preformed. However, since then, I don't want to consult with my elder brother. I don't like his opinion and judge on me. But, I am obliged to him that I can control my temper than before. I wonder if this is the way that emotional development happens.

沒有留言:

張貼留言