Listening Comprehansion

I went to a Yahoo Family Board quite often, mainly to post the latest news everyday. It forces me to read news and digests the news as far as I can. Before yesterday, a visitor asked where I extracted the news from. She wanted to know because her speaking class needed the resource. I made a suggestion for her to listen first, then spoke the news after. As I search the audio and video news, I found an idea for myself why not writing down the voices from the audio and video, since they were sounded, clear, and easy to rewind. I have written two news in two days only for short periods of time. I think it is very encouraging way to learn listening comprehansion.
OK, here is my post as belows:
Bush in Europe to mend relations
George W Bush has arrived in Brussels at the start of a five-day visit to rebuild US ties with Europe after disputes over Iraq. Jacques Chirac and Vladimir Putin are among the European leaders the president plans to meet.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/
看到?在左上角的地方 Latest news in video and audio 按一下框框,就可以看到影音了 我聽一下George Bush 在說什麼: "It had differences obviously, and that's OK. The key to move pass the differences and forcus on how we can read behind a lack of peace and freedom for our children and grandchildren. So, I am looking forward to it." 歷屆美國總統的聲音都是很清晰,且很吸引人的,不然怎麼當上總統的。

沒有留言:

張貼留言