國學常識

Chinese is so difficult, because there are so many garbages inthere. Maybe I shouldn't call them garbage since they are written by many famous authors. There are many certificated tests for citizens like me to pass over, so we can have jobs and positions to live on. As I am reading now, I have to memorize so many junks which seem to be useless. There is one reason to read and memorize is that they likely show on the test. Problems such as who is 昌黎先生 and who is 廣成先生 in Tan Dynasty. Well, I am not going to tell you because you can search from internet and get the answer. I however am looking forward to people who can react with my problem. Hee!

1 則留言:

  1. Ok, here I am again. I search from google and find the following website immediately:
    http://140.113.96.117/yesshiau/sys7w.htm

    回覆刪除