Silent by Tori Kelly 翻唱 by Rheanna Atendido


"Silent" 中英文歌詞
Wake up in a new day but it don't feel that new 早晨醒來 有點熟悉的感覺
Same faces around me with the same point of view 熟悉的面孔 既有的印家

Everything is perfect, everything's ok 一切完美 一切OK

Just swallow the lies and let your emotions fade吃下謊言 淡化觀感 

But my heart won't be quiet, I feel a change 心靜不下 我想改變了

[Hook副歌:]
No more black and white人生不再黑白 
This life's too colorful, beautiful人生多采美麗
Don't know what lies ahead but 未來還不知道

[Chorus合唱:]
I'm ready now, it's time 準備好了,時間到了(gotta go, gotta get out of this town要離鄉背井)
And leave my fear behind 拋開恐懼(nothing left over here can't stick around不再逗留)
My dreams are loud and my heart's wide awake夢想很大我的心張開 
And all I know is I'm not meant to be silent沒有必要默不作聲 

Wake up to a new voice telling me where to go聲音把我叫醒 並帶著我走
It sounds like I got no choice but to keep on this road 似乎 我沒有選擇 得繼續下去
Got my own opinion, my own words to say堅持想法 勇敢表達 
Got my own visions, so I know I can't stay自己的看法 不能停下 
There's no looking back now, I feel a change 沒啥留念 我想改變了

[Chorus] - [Hook] - [Chorus]

沒有留言:

張貼留言