緣野仙蹤 讀者劇場 香港


[旁白] Dorthy lived with her auntie Em and Uncle Henry and little dog, Toto. One day there was a very big storm came.[All] 呼~呼~Dorthy's house with Dorthy and her little dog in it, took harm and flew. When the house stopped, Dorthy saw a good witch.[Dorthy] Who are you?[Good witch]Don't be afraid, little girl. I'm a good witch.[Dorthy] Can you tell me what happens? Where am I?[Good witch] You have killed a bad witch of the East. [Dorthy]Me? [Good witch]Yes, your house did. Look at your feet. You have granted her magic red shoes.[Dorthy]Oh no! I don't mean to kill anyone. I just want to go home. [Good witch] Maybe you should go to see the witch of Oz.[Dorthy] Is he good or is he wicked? [Good witch]Oh!He's very good. [Dorthy]How can I find him?[Good witch] Just follow the yellow brick road.[Dorthy]follow the yellow brick road?[Good witch] Good luck my child.
[All] 碰碰 2x Follow the yellow brick load To the land of Oz 碰碰氣氣氣碰碰 碰氣氣氣碰
[旁白]Dorthy followed the yellow brick road. She came to a crossroad.[Dorthy] Now, which way do you go, Toto? [Scarecrow]This way is very nice.[Dorthy] Who says that?[Scarecrow]Or you can go that way.[Dorthy] Do you say something?[Scarecrow]No. No. Yes. Yes.[Dorthy] Can you make up your mind?[Scarecrow]I can't. I haven't gotten a brain. Only straws. [Dorthy]We're going to see the wizard of Oz. Maybe he can give you a brain.[Scarecrow] Hurray![唱]We're off to see the Wizard!!! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!!![All] 2x Follow the yellow brick load To the land of Oz 碰碰氣氣氣碰碰 碰氣氣氣碰
[旁白]Dorthy and Scarecrow walked on. They met a funky man, a tinman. [Dorthy]It's a man made of tin.[Tinman] Oil can.[Scarecrow]Oil what?[Tinman] Oil can.[Dorthy]Oil can.[Tinman] Thanks a lot. I feel wonderful. I feel rusty under the tree for a long time. [Dorthy] You are perfect now.[Tinman] Perfect? No. The Tinsmithman forgot to give me a heart.[Dorthy&Scarecrow]No, heart?[Dorthy} Maybe, the wizard of Oz can give you a heart.[Scarecrow] Why don't you come along with us. The wizard of Oz will give you a heart.[唱]We're off to see the Wizard!!! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!!![All] 2x Follow the yellow brick load To the land of Oz 碰碰氣氣氣碰碰 碰氣氣氣碰

沒有留言:

張貼留言