Journey to the West 西遊記~

All唱: Five little monkeys jumping on the ground, one fell down and break his arm. Mama called the doctor and doctor said no more monkey jumping on the ground… 唐三藏:Alright, alright, monkeys calm down. 唐三藏:Hi, I’m the Monk from the East. 接著主要人物介紹 沙悟淨(Sand Monk)、豬八戒(Pig Monster)、孫悟空(Monky King)、女子(Village Girl)、媽媽(Monther)、爸爸(Father) 唐三藏.: We are going on a journey to the west. 沙悟淨: This is a long journey. It took several months to come here. 孫悟空: Master, Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest here. ALL: Let's have a rest here. 唐三藏: No, I'm fine, and we'll take a rest later. ALL:Take a rest later. 沙悟淨:Look! There is a house over there. ALL:A house over there. 沙悟淨:We have arrived at the door. ALL:At the door. 孫悟空: I hope I can read these words written on the door. ALL:You know only the letters, “F-O-R-T-U-N-E”. 唐三藏: My dears, you see! I have asked you to learn more English words. ALL:You know only 26 letters. 唐三藏:I wonder if you can find a job after graduation. 沙悟淨:Listen! A girl is crying inside. ALL:A girl is crying. 女子:Daddy, Mommy, I don’t wanna marry that pig monster. He is so ugly. ALL:He's so ugly, Ha ha ha~ 女子:I'm pretty, but he's so ugly. ALL::He's so ugly. Ha ha ha~ 女子:That's the price of beauty, trust me. All唱:Who Says, who says, You're not pretty, who says, You're not beautiful, who says~ 媽媽:Honey! You know. The monster is coming to marry you tonight. 爸爸:If you marry him, then all the village will be saved. 沙悟淨: Ouch, the door opened. 媽媽: My goodness, Who, Who're you exactly? 唐三藏: O-mee-to-fou, ALL: Be good! Be good! 唐三藏: Madam, I am the Monk from the East. 孫悟空:If you don’t mind, we like to stay here for a while. 媽媽: My goodness, I thought you were escapees from the circus. 爸爸: Maybe, you can save my daughter. 唐三藏: Don’t be sad. Take it easy. 沙悟淨:I can see you two look frightened from your face. 孫悟空:May I ask what had been happening? 媽媽: My goodness, here appears a Pig Monster. 爸爸: And, he wants to marry our daughter tonight. 媽媽: We are all afraid to death. 唐三藏: Calm down, madam. Here is the Monkey King. 沙悟淨:Maybe, he can help you. 媽媽: My goodness, is it he? But he looks like only a normal monkey. 孫悟空: Do you think so? I guess you need another pair of glasses. 媽媽: My goodness, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. 爸爸: But every time, they were defeated by the Pig Monster. 孫悟空: Is the Pig Monster really so scary? I’d like to see how great he is. 媽媽:My goodness, you’d better watch out tonight. 孫悟空:All of you stay inside the house, no matter what happens. 豬八戒:Darling, here I am. Please come to me. 豬八戒:We will be a couple tonight. 女子: Don’t look at me like that. I’m shy. (註:孫悟空裝扮成女子。) 豬八戒: Darling. why do you act like a monkey. 女子: Oh, because I am happy, I will tickle. 豬八戒: Fine. OK. OK. Then, let’s go to the bedroom. ALL:Go to the bedroom??? 女子: Can you carry me on your back? 豬八戒: OK. OK. You’re my wife after all. Come on baby. 豬八戒:Oh, no. Darling, why are you so strong? 女子: Touch me out if you can. 豬八戒:But, Darling, where are you? Why can’t I see you? 豬八戒:My god. You are the Monkey King. (註:女子恢復成孫悟空。) ALL: He's the Monkey King. 孫悟空:You silly! Dare you harm other girls any more? 豬八戒: No, I dare not! 孫悟空:Dare you marry them? 豬八戒:No, no. It’s paining in the ear. ALL: It's paining in the ear. 豬八戒: Please forgive me, Monkey King. 孫悟空: You silly! I’m taking you to meet the Monk from the East. ALL:Meet the Monk from the East. 豬八戒: What? Has the Monk from the East come? 沙悟淨:Master, please come out. The Pig Monster has been defeated. All: The Pig Monster has been defeated. 孫悟空: You silly, kneel down to meet your master. All: Kneel down~ 孫悟空: Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guansheeyin’s request. 唐三藏: All right. Since now, I will take you as my disciple. 唐三藏:Well, it’s kind of late. We should move on. Let’s go. ALL: Let’s go on. All唱:Five little monkeys jumping on the ground, One fell down and break his arm, Mama called the doctor and doctor said no more monkey jumping on the ground. All: This is the end of our story. We hope you like it. Thank you and good-bye. (The end)

沒有留言:

張貼留言