自編英文話劇修正版~

------------------------英文話劇讀者劇場錄音: http://youtu.be/5eixAQ-MAko ((不得超過五分鐘))
人員出場順序:爸爸(Iris)、媽媽(Kiki)、女子(Esme)、孫悟空(Matthew)、豬八戒(Elisa)、唐三藏 (Josh)、沙悟淨(Brandon)、小猴们(Nicole, Jillian, Christina, Leya, Cindy, Kevin, Tiny, Janice)
Scene 1 第一景~~~
一起唱:Five little monkeys jumping on the ground, one fell down and break his arm. Mama called the doctor and doctor said no more monkey jumping on the ground.
唐三藏:Alright, alright, monkeys calm down. Hi, We're the Monks from the east.
唐三藏:We are going on a journey to the west.
(沙悟淨): This is a long journey. It took several months to come here.
(孫悟空): Master, Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest here.
一起: Let's have a rest here. 休息一下再走吧。
唐三藏: No, I'm fine, and we'll take a rest later.
一起:Take a rest later.
沙悟淨:Look! There is a house over there.
一起:A house over there.
沙悟淨:We have arrived at the door.
一起:at the door.
孫悟空: I hope I can read these words written on the door.
一起:You know only the letters, “F-O-R-T-U-N-E”.
唐三藏: My dears, you see! I have asked you to learn more English words,
一起:You know only 26 letters.你還是只知道二十六個字母。
唐三藏:I wonder if you can find a job after your graduation.畢業
沙悟淨: Listen~
++++++++一起:Listen~
沙悟淨:A girl is crying inside.一位年輕女子哭泣
一起:A girl is crying.
女子: Daddy, Mommy~ I don’t wanna marry that pig monster. He is so ugly. 他長得太醜了。
All一起:He's so ugly, Ha ha ha~
女子: I'm pretty, but he's so ugly.
一起:He's so ugly. Ha ha ha~
女子:That's the price of beauty, trust me.
一起唱:Who Says who says You're not pretty, who says You're not beautiful,who says~
媽媽: Honey! You know. The monster is coming to marry you tonight.
爸爸:If you marry him, then all the village will be saved.免於一死了。
沙悟淨: Ouch, the door opened. 突然間,房門打開了。
+++++++一起: Ouch, the door opened. 突然間,房門打開了。
媽媽: My goodness, Who, Who're you exactly? 你們是何方人?
唐三藏: O-mee-to-fou,
一起:Be good! Be good!
唐三藏: Madam, I am the Monk from the East.
孫悟空: If you don’t mind, we like to stay here for a while.休息
媽媽: My goodness, I thought you were escapees from the circus.
爸爸: Maybe, you can save my daughter.幫助我們?
唐三藏: Don’t be sad. Take it easy.
沙悟淨:I can see you two look frightened from your face.
孫悟空:May I ask what had been happening?說清楚一點嗎?
媽媽: My goodness, here appears a Pig Monster.
爸爸: And, he wants to marry our daughter tonight.
媽媽:We are all afraid to death.大家都怕死了。
唐三藏: Calm down, madam. Here is the Monkey King.
沙悟淨:Maybe, he can help you.他能幫上你們。
媽媽: My goodness, is it he? But he looks like only a normal monkey.只是一隻猴子
孫悟空: Do you think so? I guess you need another pair of glasses.
媽媽: My goodness, there have been many people who boast to be very capable.
爸爸: But every time, they were defeated by the Pig Monster.
孫悟空: Is the Pig Monster really so scary? I’d like to see how great he is. 那麼可怕嗎?
媽媽: My goodness, you’d better watch out tonight.
scene 2 第二景~~~
孫悟空: All of you stay inside the house, no matter what happens. 都要躲在房內。
豬八戒: Darling, here I am. Please come to me.
+++++++一起:Please come to me.
豬八戒:We will be a couple tonight.
女子: Don’t look at me like that. I’m shy. 別這樣看我,我會害羞的。
豬八戒: Darling. why do you act like a monkey. :像猴子一樣?
女子: Oh, because I am happy, I will tickle. :會自然抓一抓。
豬八戒:: Fine. OK. OK. Then, let’s go to the bedroom.快入洞房吧。
一起:Go to the bedroom???
女子: Can you carry me on your back?夫君背我吧?
豬八戒: OK. OK. You’re my wife after all. Come on baby.
豬八戒: Oh, no. Darling, why are you so strong?這麼大的力氣?
女子: Touch me out if you can. 有本事你碰我呀!
豬八戒: But, Darling, where are you? Why can’t I see you?
豬八戒: My god. You are the Monkey King.
一起: He's the Monkey King.
孫悟空:You silly! Dare you harm other girls any more?
豬八戒: No, I dare not! 不敢了,不敢了。
孫悟空:Dare you marry them? 孫悟空:你可還敢在這裡娶老婆?
豬八戒:No, no. It’s paining in the ear.
一起:It's paining in the ear.
豬八戒:Please forgive me, Monkey King. 不敢,饒了我吧!
孫悟空: You silly! I’m taking you to meet the Monk from the East. 呆子。
一起:Meet the Monk from the East.
豬八戒: What? Has the Monk from the East come?高僧已經來了?
沙悟淨: Master, please come out. The Pig Monster has been defeated. 豬妖已經投降了。
一起:The Pig Monster has been defeated.
孫悟空: You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
一起:Kneel down~
孫悟空: Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guansheeyin’s request.觀世音特地叫他的
唐三藏: All right. Since now, I will take you as my disciple.徒兒。
+++++++一起:take you as my disciple.徒兒。
唐三藏:Well, it’s kind of late. We should move on. Let’s go on.
一起: Let’s go on. 大家一起走吧。
一起唱:Five little monkeys jumping on the ground, One fell down and break his arm, Mama called the doctor and doctor said no more monkey jumping on the ground.
一起: This is the end of our story. We hope you like it. Thank you and good-by.再見!

沒有留言:

張貼留言