Taipei's trip

This was my second time to ride the MRT. When I got out of Taipower MRT station, I got lost and couldn't tell my direction. I acrossed the sky-bridge, but I saw the hill of 公館. I retreated from the bridge and went back to original stand. I knew I had figured my direction. Sooner, I finished my lunch and hid myself in a bookstore. It was expected to rain, but on the contrary the sky was clear and sunshine fell through the buildings. Two years ago, I came to Taipei to take the TOEFL exam. This time I came here for another exam. I completed my registration in the late afternoon. I planned to see a movie, but I didn't have enough time. I proceeded to train station, sitting in the McDonald. The scene was familiar, but I couldn't recognize people passing by. Where was she now? The girl I once met down there. Wish she have great future in her life!

沒有留言:

張貼留言