Songs for TPR

I don't know many songs for TPR. Last week, I taught "five little monkeys jumping on the bed" for all my classes. The results were extraordinary good, because they got organized from messy atmosphere. Children tend to get loose when they come to English classroom. Some delated about five minutes and got in the class where they could involve immediately with others in our physical acts. They don't need many vocabulry. Two classes said they had learned this before. They didn't mind playing again. The other TPR song I know is "the itsy bitsy spider" . I hope someone can help me.^^

2 則留言:

  1. USing TPR at the beginning of class is a great choice, especially for teaching kids. For me the purpose is not to teach them the song but to motivate them. I enjoyed using TPR actually...kids just love it thought they've sang the same song for a semester..haha~

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you for your message, then I won't be affraid of repeating them for a couple times. Besides, I have gotten other songs, "Hickory, Dickory, Dock", and "Six Little Ducks" for the time being.

    回覆刪除